At the Annual Radiology Update for Family Physicians we value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This privacy statement is intended to inform participants that the conference is also being conducted virtually, and your presence and activities during the sessions may be visible to virtual viewers. Please read this statement carefully to understand how we handle your information.
- Virtual Conference Format: The Annual Radiology Update for Family Physicians is a hybrid event that includes both in-person and virtual participation. Sessions or parts of the conference will be conducted online through video conferencing platforms, which allow remote attendees to view the sessions in real-time. In person participants may be seen by virtual viewers if they are in the video conference view.
- Online Presence and Visibility: By participating in the virtual conference sessions, you acknowledge that your presence, including your video, audio, and any shared content, may be visible and accessible to other registered attendees in person and joining remotely. This means that other attendees (virtual and in person) will be able to see and hear you during your active participation in the virtual sessions.
- Confidentiality: As a virtual conference participant, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any sensitive or confidential information shared during the sessions. We encourage you to refrain from sharing any personally identifiable or sensitive information during the virtual conference, as it may be visible to all viewers.
- Consent and Participation: Your active participation in the virtual conference sessions indicates your consent to be seen and heard by all viewers. If you do not wish to be visible or prefer to remain anonymous during the virtual sessions, we recommend disabling your video and audio functionalities or using generic avatars for identification.
- Data Security and Privacy: We take data security and privacy seriously. We strive to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no system can guarantee absolute security, and we cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized access or interception of information shared during the virtual conference sessions.
- Third-Party Platforms: The virtual conference sessions will utilize third-party video conferencing platforms or tools to facilitate the online experience. These platforms may have their own privacy policies and terms of service. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of these platforms before using them. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of third-party platforms.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement or our data practices, please contact us at email@example.com . We will strive to address your inquiries and resolve any privacy-related issues to the best of our abilities.
By participating in the virtual conference sessions, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this privacy statement and agree to the collection, processing, and sharing of your information as described herein.
Last updated: June 5th, 2023 – Annual Radiology Update for Family Physicians